Moderator note: - Happy days are here (almost) again!!!

Hi All,

In the background, we have been having terrible problems with the list
servers and all...  Code Red knocked out our routers at about every 10
minute intervals, Chip is on vacation, my hard drive is bad, thought
hot-streamer got Code Red, thought I got hacked.......

However, Qwest "beat" the router fix out of Cisco and now mine is up solid.
 We will have to figure out how to fix Chip's (pupman and the list servers)
still (my laptop is ready to roll ;-)) but the light at the end of the
tunnel is bright...  Pupman-dot-com and the Tesla list will probably be slow
until we can reach the other router.

Hot-streamer is up solid.  The hard drive is going bad but Win 2k fixed the
50+ bad sectors/clusters so I can change it to the new drive I got today
when I feel like it.  Fortunately, the bad sectors were in the 700meg of
Win2000 operating system files where they did no real harm :-)))

All those fixes I faithfully installed saved me from the Code Red thing
(but Code Red III is one the way ;-p)  I am getting a constant stream of
attacks here...  That's one bad puppy...  What I though was a hacker was
just someone downloading a big 75 meg file (or my whole site ;-)) with a
300 baud modem or something :-))  I "can" put it on CD-ROM!!  I'm a little
paranoid of packet activity at the moment :-)))

Sorry to ramble on an off-topic thing, but this is how your moderator spent
the last two days and a lot of time taken off from work...  I don't know
why...  but I love this stuff :-)))))

Marc's electrodes came today so maybe I can get back to important stuff ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry

BTW - How DID Chip know just the "right time" to go on vacation :-)))))