amatuer coiler (12yrs. old)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <RQBauzon-at-aol-dot-com>

is it possible for an accident, misused coil or any of its components destroy
all of the fuses in my house?  If so, are there any tesla coil parts that can
be used prevent this? I've never built a coil before and i want to take all
precautions because there are lots of apartments behind my house and i dont
want to get busted for EMP, RF interference, or blacking out New York    =:o