Need help identifying a transformer

Original poster: "Kent Vander Velden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <graphix-at-iastate.edu>

  While visiting the local university surplus warehouse today, I stumbled
across a transformer that I could use some help identifying.  The input
is marked as "120/240" and the output is 7.5kva.  Now, I feel a bit
ignorant asking this, but what is the voltage and current rating then?

  The brute was quite heavy, but appeared to be entombed in that nasty
emulsion stuff.  Only $25 though I do not want to lug it home unless I
know what the thing is.

  Thanks.

---
Kent Vander Velden