Re: Digital camera pix

Hi Brian, Terry, All,

 I too have the same camera, however the 2.1 mpixel version, (grumble
grumble), it
takes excellent photos, see my site at

 http://www.geocities-dot-com/rcopini/

All of the pics on this site were taken with this camera.

 There are several versions of this camera available now including a psuedo SLR
version. I can highly recommend them to anyone who is considering buying
one, I have
recently acquired a 64 meg card which will giveme 132 images at 1600 X 1200
X 2.1
mpix (jpeg), or 8 X 8meg (each!) tiff pics. It is an excellent camera.

Best Regards

 Robin