Re: tesla coil hight? and Need 30 mil poly!

Alex
    To find the poly, just go buy the pond stuff and then layer it. I
orginally was going to use 10 sheets of 6 mil to make 60 mil sheets. And if u
have leftover, it's great for lining the ground wen you are painting.
-Alan

In a message dated 7/28/00 8:47:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com