RE: RSG Question

Original poster: "Oxandale, Terry by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Toxandale-at-SPP-dot-org>

This "phenomena" also appears at low break rates using a ASRG. The lack
of synchrony with the 60Hz wave will make the contacts appear to "rock"
back and forth in tune with the "beating" audible and visual display.
It's almost mesmerizing.

Terry