[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MOSFET Coil Paper

Terry,

Thanks very much for posting this paper, I was doing similar exeriments
myself but on the dining room table and with a scope that has had better
days, so I drooled over the desciption of his test conditions!

His essential conclusion is that before breakout the the input impedence is
close to that of a quarter-wave antenna. I'm not a radio type so is there a
general equation giving the inpit inpedance of a quater wave antenna.

Have fun,

Alan Sharp (UK)