[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: State finalist in the science fair with a Tesla Coil

In regards to those caps...   I used 12oz glass bottles when I was using
SW caps, all in parrallel.  They only even SLIGHTLY got warm.  I used
9 of them parrallel for the perfect value.  You should try this as well, if
they fail - they're only bottles.