[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Government surplus pole pigs

----------
From:  Payne, Will E [SMTP:will.e.payne-at-lmco-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 19, 1998 7:22 AM
To:  'Tesla List'
Subject:  RE: Government surplus pole pigs

Great job, Russ !!

I would buy at least two, likely more depending on cost, ratings, etc.  I
can spare $200 right now.  I deduce your location to be Patrick AFB in Cocoa
Bch, FL.  I often commute from there to Atlanta, and would be glad to be a
"secondary" distribution point if we can work out loan or rental of a heavy
trailer.  I drive a Bronco with a class IV hitch, and would donate my time
and fuel for the cause.

I'm getting tired of NSTs.  My needs are: pigs in the 2-10 kW range, 220V to
?? kV.  Please tell us HOW big the pig?  More than 20 kVA would be less
desirable for me.  Lot bid of $51/pig = $2193.  I MAY could go in for %25 of
that.

Suggestions:

1. Take list of folks requirements and bids, try to match them to the lot.

2. Bag man bids the lot and resells as able.

3. Bag man has partner(s).

4. An N-group bid, then members take draft picks from the lot.

Will