[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: Fw: Apology Demanded

----------
From:  Bill the arcstarter [SMTP:arcstarter-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, August 18, 1998 12:01 PM
To:  tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com; lod-at-pacbell-dot-net; tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Fw: Apology Demanded

List, Tom, GL,

Then Tom wrote:
>> > I would NEVER work for Bill Pollack the Arcstarter.
>> > Where would you get such an insane idea?
>> > You have greatly hurt my feelings. (and probably *his*, too!)
>> > We *both* demand a public apology. Fail to do so,
>> > and I threaten to post letters proving that you have
>> > stolen all your best ideas from Thomas Edison.  --TM

Hay!  I resemble that!  But don't worry -   I already told Tom (in an
unrelated private correpondence) that I'd never hire him anyway... :)

You'll have to excuse Tom.  He gets a bit cranky when his experiments
aren't going as planned...  Right, Tom?  I keep telling him there's not
much market for turning gold into lead but he keeps working on it just
the same...

Every time a spark gap fires - an angel gets his wings!

-Bill the arcstarter
Seeking suggestions/contributions for a (pending) Redneck Machinery page
(especially for electronics)
http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/6160