[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Measurement Techniques

----------
From:  terryf-at-verinet-dot-com [SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, August 16, 1998 5:43 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Measurement Techniques

Hi Tony,
        I have information a field probes and fiber-optic probes at my site:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/experiments/experiments.html

They are under the "A New Methode....." section.

Main page at:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/main.html

They will measure everything you mention.  The field probes are very easy to
make and will do most of what you what.  The fiber probes (I now have a much
better version) can measure all the primary currents and waveforms but they
are fairly conplex to build.  The field probes are almost all I use any
more.  A good 40kV DMM probe runs about $100.  A very nice thing to have.
You can contact me off list also.  I am very involved with TC measurements
and I "know" things.

        Terry Fritz

terryf-at-verinet-dot-com