[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Flaming Sparks as a Science Fair Experiment

-- BEGIN included message

I was thinking if I could do some of the stuff you've said about Flaming
Sparks in a Science Fair Project.  It be pretty kewl, but it has to be an
experiment, not a display.  Could anyone go further on this idea and help
me come up with an idea of this?

I could soak paper in different salts and test them, but what would be my
hypothesis?

Any other ideas.  You can email me at kmarti02-at-mail.orion-dot-org (I hope
that's right) or write back to this list.  (I don't really care which
one, but if you want others to hear, it's fine if you write to the list...)

Just a thought.  Gotta have my idea by next Monday, 3/17/97

Thanks for all your help (in advance).  Oh yeah, I just subscribed to
this list, so I seem a little too formal.  =)

oh well

-
Lee

O) Oh no!  Help me dot!!!
. boom boom... smash o( smash .- smash .. smash

ha ha said the dot.

-- END included message