[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: transformer

At 08:25 AM 1/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Subscriber: gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net Wed Jan  1 08:03:07 1997
>Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 19:42:40 -0800
>From: Gary Weaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: transformer
>
>Does anyone know where I could buy a transformer about 2000 to 2500 watts.  I
>have 3 neons 15K each in parallel on my TC now and need a little more power.
>1 or 2 more neons would probably do it. I checked on getting some used neons
>but can not find one anywhere.  New neons are $100. each.  For the price of 2
>new neons I might be able to buy one good high voltage transformer to take
>the place of all the neons.
>
>Gary Weaver

I'll sell you to 12K 30Ma each Neons for 50 bucks and you pay shipping.
And thats a good deal:)
Let me know, I also have 5KV 120MA (Very big and heavy).

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

Quality Control Accepted #28

What's the difference between a puppy and Woody Jenkins?

	A puppy quits whining after three days.