[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CP cap update 1

>Hi Kevin,
>
>Thank you for volunteering.  It looks like you are the BIG winner.  I
>really do appreciate this.  I am taking off on business (again) and will
>retrun home on Thursday.  I will contact you at your business number
>this week.  I will get the check out to CP then.  After I send the check
>to CP, I will send the balance to you for shipping expenses.
>
>Let everyone know what is going on if you would.  Talk to you this week.
>
>Scotty

Gentlemen,
  I just got back from vacation today, as you can see it looks like things
are rolling again! I am extremely busy at work today, so I will be reviewing
all the mail tonight when I get home. I will post more tomorrow morning on
the status of everything I know so far. Email me direct for quicker responce.

Kevin M. Conkey

New tag line: 'Are they in yet?'