[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Puncture Voltage.

Hi,

	Thanks to everyone who replied to my question on the glass window
	cap puncture voltage. Many of you recomended using a salt water
	bottle cap, i did use once on of them, it was my first Tesla Coil
	i got it out from a book by Geroge Triankus, but i found that
	theres to much loss of power and only got an 1" spark from a
	7500, 30ma neon transformer. Also there was another replie on using
	zip-lock bags, i'll probably go with this idea, the materials are
	easy to find and cheap.
	By the way when you buy polyurethane from a plastics dealer
	? Does it come in rolls or sheets ???

	O and Mr. Richard Hull got any videos on how to build poly caps?

	Thanks

						Sincerely

						Jorge Fuentes
					al263636-at-academ02.sal.itesm.mx