[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: Tesla core [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Tesla core

Hi,

I am assuming you mean Tesla Coil not "core".
And I am assuming you are completely new to this.

Here's a couple of links to websites to get you started some below.
Read everything of these sites.

And you did not mention a possible size of one...small, medium or possibly
large.
Costs to build goes way up as you get bigger.
And most usually but not always, beginners start smaller, when experience
is gained, then onto building larger more powerful Tesla Coils. Safety is
an extreme must on large powerful coils as hazards go up way more. But
safety is still very important even on smaller coils.
Mains AC and any primary circuit voltage must be respected no matter the
size.

https://www.teslacoildesign.com/index.html

http://hvtesla.com/index.html

And possibly some others will chime in with some other suggestions for a
beginner.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Lenovo Tablet