[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Sale postings [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Sale postings

As Gary pointed out, when you're posting for sale, let people know where you are, what kind of shipping arrangements you're willing to do, and maybe an approximate price.

And as also pointed out, do the negotiations off-list, please. But seller, let the list know when stuff's all gone.

Colin, that's quite a stash you're disposing of.. Makes me regret I'm 6000 miles away. (But probably makes my wife happy)