[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] High Voltage Clear Out UK [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] High Voltage Clear Out UK

Evening All,

I am not really building coils anymore so need to make space. I have the following for sale:

3 off 10nF 50kV NWL
6 off 20nf 40kV NWL
2 off 40nF 50kV NWL
4 off 220nF 50kVNWL
2 off 100nF 50kV NWL
3 off 40nF 50kV Maxwell
2 off 25nF 50kV Maxwell

Also 11off TDK doorknobs 120k 50kV

Also 40 off Sprague 570pF 40kV (some sprague some cera-mite)

Around 40 off 470nF 1kV MMC caps some soldered but unused and some in packet RS Components

Around 200 47nf 1.5kV caps all soldered but most unused RS Components

15kV 200mA Transformer with gapped primary inductive ballast.

6” x 24” Stainless Steel Toroid

Complete working static gap Tesla Coil with NST but NST was gifted by Phil so
Would need agreement for me to
Pass it in for free as he did for me.

Kind Regards,

Colin Heath
Director

CLH Engineering Ltd
Mob: 07581 466 098

Stainless Steel Fabrication | CNC Machining | Conveyor Manufacture | Welding & Fabrication