[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Series capacitance on secondary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Series capacitance on secondary coil

Yes. Check out the pictures on page 2 of the linked gallery. You can see
the string of blue capacitors inside a tube, that is inside the
secondary coil.

I am not sure, but he might have had it filled with oil or epoxy...

Kind regards

Mads Barnkob