[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil

US plastics sells extruded 4" OD acrylic at $71.58 for a 6 foot piece,
which isn't too bad. A local plastics supply house if you have one can
chop it up if they have it in stock. 24" might fall into the scrap
category too.

Acrylic is pretty, and solvent welds nicely. It's free of compounding
agents that leak out too.