[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: TCTUTOR [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: TCTUTOR

> Does anyone have a copy of the computer program called TCTUTOR?  It came attached to a book called â??Tesla Coils: An RF Power Processing Tutorial for Engineersâ?? by Kenneth L. Corum and James F. Corum, Ph.D.  I would really like to get the software.  Thank you.

That goes back to 1988 or thereabouts, and I think it runs in DOS.

Anyway, I have a copy of the ZIP file stashed on my pCloud server at this link:

https://filedn.com/lLYu7GQm05V4CLoIvC7y464/TCTUTOR.ZIP

Good luck!

Ralph - W5JGV