[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Where can I advertise my Tesla Coil for sale ? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Where can I advertise my Tesla Coil for sale ?

eBay makes it easy to have a fair bidding system and facilitate payment,
and also exposes the item to the largest possible audience, though the cut
that they take is unconscionable.  But that's life.  I'd recommend posting
it on eBay, be generous with photos, and give COMPLETE specs.  AND, after
it's posted, send a short post to the TCML with a link to the auction.

Gary LAu
MA, USA