[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: HV Tesla gear, years worth of good stuff [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: HV Tesla gear, years worth of good stuff

Other than facebook marketplace, which will at least allow you to vet your
buyers I'd probably stick to whatever swap meets might still be going on in
your area.