[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Selling My Collection of Geissler/Crookes/X-ray Tubes, Induction Coils, Catalogs & Related [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Selling My Collection of Geissler/Crookes/X-ray Tubes, Induction Coils, Catalogs & Related

Hi Everyone!

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy rare old Geissler, Crookes
and X-ray Tubes.

I've been collecting for about 30 years, but now I need to start selling my
collection.

In the past I've bought and sold on ebay, but now that the tax reporting
threshold has been lowered to $600/year, I'm reluctant to continue selling
on ebay (or use payment processors such as Paypal, Venmo).  Also, shipping
these fragile items can be risky.  Selling on ebay will probably be my last
resort.

So, I'd like to sell directly to serious collectors who can come see them in
person and pay cash (or Zelle).  I'm in the north Indianapolis area.

Many of my pieces are museum quality and quite rare.  Most are early and all
but three are in good working condition.  They were acquired from dealers,
collectors, auctions and ebay, in the US and overseas.

Email me for detailed price list.  I can lower prices a little for multiple
items.

See photos here, under "Sparky for Sale":  https://teddp.weebly.com/

You can scroll through all the photos on the pages, or you can click them to
enlarge and then use the keyboard arrow buttons (or on-screen arrows) to
step through the enlarged photos.

Some tubes aren't clear in the photos, so let me know which things you'd
like to see more of.

Here's a general idea of what I have:

-- 70+ Geissler tubes

-- 40+ Crookes tubes w/ stands (including radiometers and really rare solar,
electric and magnetic otheoscopes)

-- 6 X-ray tubes

-- 5 Induction coils (Max Kohl, Griffin & George, ElectroTechnic Products)

-- 2 Fluoroscopes (Cox collapsible and simple French screen)

-- 1 Geissler tube rotator

-- Christies and other catalogs (including a galley/proof copy of the
infamous Pressler auction)

-- Other misc. items

Let me know if you would like to come see some of these, or if you have any
questions.

Thanks for your interest, and feel free to share this with other serious
collectors.

Tedd Payne