[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Capacitors

Replying all in case anyone else might be interested.

I have 5 or so 15mF, 450V electrolytics I can let go of. They are United
Chemi-Con E37F451CPN153MFK0M. The guy I bought them from had a ton of them.
I can ask if he has more, but this was at the beginning of this year.

Alex