[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT

Hi Joshua,

Well, me I have some issues with how you have grounded now...you have a
case of the coil circuit using 2 grounds from what you are saying.
Hopefully some others will chime in soon and possibly agree with me.
Probably reopening this "can of worms" now...

Me on my coil , I use RF ground on the NST.

Can not really help on winding myself...too busy with so many things...
maybe someone here will volunteer at a decent price...and possibly not.
Some commercial offerings I have seen in the past is not cheap at all for
secondaries!

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Lenovo Tablet