[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT

This is actually all Iâ??m able to use because of my living scenario. When
Iâ??m not able to get physical earth access, Iâ??ve been having to use a large
(24â?? x 24â??) Al sheet as a counterpoise. Part of the challenge of coiling in
limited space.