[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: is this list alive [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: is this list alive

Hi,

There have been some some posts since the date you said. Not a lot, but
some. Look at the list archives at website.

Also, you my need to look at your Spam Folder.

Or see if somehow they are being blocked by your email provider.

As an example...I occasionally have trouble even on Gmail, which is my
mainly used one....your initial post came through just like normal (just
like the few other recent posts)...but derstrom8's first reply, was just
found in my Spam Folder.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S