[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Maxwell .02uf/45kv cap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Maxwell .02uf/45kv cap

Hi Matt,

Good eye, it's not your imagination.  Yes the label-side and only that side
appear to be bulging.   I don't know if that is atypical.  Anyone else know
if a bulging side is an indicator of trouble on Maxwell's?