[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: (no subject) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: (no subject)

On 12/8/21 9:05 AM, Zeeshan Mughal wrote:
> I need instructions on how to properly build tesla coil using neon sign
> transformer and mot. I have already made tesla coils but i want to go to
> advance level with more accuracy.

well, this list is a wealth of information.  Particularly the archives
at pupman.com

There are some websites that have some helpful info.  When it comes to
sizing capacitors, windings, toploads there's a variety of tools to help
- JavaTC at http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc/javatc.html is
exceedingly complete.

If you need info about construction details (how to make a MMC, or how
to remelt the tar in a NST, for instance), then posting a question will
get you answers.