[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Pratical measurement of voltages and current on TCs [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Pratical measurement of voltages and current on TCs

Hi Paul,

Interesting!

Pearson curent probes are fully shileded but the sheid acts as a shorted turn near the primary.  All that 90 degree stuff is really imprortant near the primary.  I think remote location is a big help for those new people that not brave (stupid enough :D ) to locate scope probes near coils.

I love E-field probes.  They just work!  I just had to whip up another for myself since all the folks I lend them to never bring them back :D

https://ibb.co/YL99n1H

Good thought about field probe interference.  I don't think most folks who care much about fine details.  But for true science it would me a major factor.

Who would ever waist time on dividers!!!!

LOLZZZZ

https://ibb.co/v3CdbZj

Best Regards,

Terry