[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Secondary Testing [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Secondary Testing

Dave, did you measure the secondary resistance before it may have failed?
With a sufficiently sensitive measurement, a follow up measurement should
show a lower resistance - if a failure occurred.

This assumes you have a meter with very good accuracyâ?¦