[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Secondary Testing [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Secondary Testing

Hi Dave,

I don't know if a shorted secondary turn would completely kill performance,
or just reduce it.  Never had that happen to me.

Regarding you adding capacitors to increase the MMC voltage - I'm assuming
that as you changed the capacitance, you  made the necessary changes in the
primary inductance to match resonant frequencies?  If all you did was
change the primary capacitance, that's definitely not going to work.

Gary Lau
MA, USA