[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Variac Handbook [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Variac Handbook

On 8/22/21 12:14 PM, Ronald Reeland wrote:
Hi:
My son Chris posted a link to a Google Drive file to obtain and print the General Radio "Handbook of Voltage Control with the Variac Transformer.

I also submitted my pdf file of the handbook to BAMA which began as "Boat Anchor Manual Archive". "Boat Anchors" refers to vacuum tube communication and Ham Radio gear. The units were typically heavy enough to be affectionately called boat anchors.
The Bama site contains a large number of manuals for all sorts of equipment that may be useful to Tesla Coilers that have wide interests.

This is the link to BAMA: Bama Manual Archive (edebris.com)<http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/> The handbook is available as both pdf and djvu formats.

BAMA is a great place for all these old catalogs, ap notes, and handbooks.