[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] May I post a link to my Google drive here? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] May I post a link to my Google drive here?

Hello I'm going to be attending the Tesla fest this Saturday in Columbus
ohio. And I wanted to know if it was all right for me to post a link to the
things I'll be bringing to sell. I'm not posting images in this group, just
a link to my Google drive to show some of the items I will be bringing to
allow people to let me know if they're interested.
If I can post the link people can feel free to contact me off of the list
at my email address and let me know if they're interested in any of this
stuff.
I've decided that it's best for me to get rid of all of my high voltage
equipment and parts because I just don't have the time or the willpower to
try to make sparks anymore.

I'll post the link in here so if this does get cleared for posting I
appreciate it if not just let me know, any help is greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1l5HNtzmQqKqaywqJrxiV9A9M9zmzdkDG

DJ