[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Both pupman.com and old list archives...I can not access. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Both pupman.com and old list archives...I can not access.

Hi Chris,

I think I see the problem. Use http://piggy.pupman.com. I'll try to fix the error temporarily and then permanently once I get the certifcates installed.

 Here's what's happening on my end:
- I'm moving to another server so that I can upgrade the OS before the
  certificates expire*
- I changed the DNS records around so that www.pupman.com points to the
  new server, piggy.pupman.com.   This allows me to get certificates for
  that machine.
- On the old machine I disabled mailman.  If you were going there for
  archives, you won't be able to get to them.  That happened a few weeks
  ago.

Here's what you can do between now and when I get everything working again:
- Don't worry that www.pupman.com is now piggy.pupman.com if you're warned
  by your browser
- New archives are available on tcml.pupman.com and the certificates work
  since someone else is hosting it. :-)
- Go to http://piggy.pupman.com (not https, since that seems to give a forbidden)

*But of course, in the process the certificates are not going to work properly. Sigh.

Chip