[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] way off base [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] way off base

I wish to apologize to all who tried to help me yesterday, but it worked out
for the better. I had burned into my head that 100% of the time you adjust
you synchronous spark gap to coincide with mains peak. I though once set
should never have to adjust again unless it comes loose. Went back and
reread Richie Burnetts  info on synchronous spark gaps, wow was I wrong as
many of you tried to point out. I read somewhere one time to set the
breakpoint where it will get the highest voltage, therein the problem, my
head said coincide with mains.  With Richies info and what you guys told me
got me over some problems that I would never have figured out without this
thread. Thanks to all