From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve White
Sent: September 10, 2020 8:15 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Old post

This doesn't make sense to me. As you stated the firing is the same
regardless of the capacitance. I have a John Freau style phase adjuster. I
have tried adjusting the firing point from nominal and I see no effect. I am
running at 240 PPS. Maybe you would see more affect at 120 PPS.

Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa