[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] voltage on the streamers [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] voltage on the streamers

I have imagined that using a high powered (5mw) laser would create an
ionized channel through the atmosphere for streamers to follow. I wonder if
anybody has done this, yet?

David Thomson