[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] We have lost one of the greatest. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] We have lost one of the greatest.

Makes me sad hearing this.
My condolences to his family.

I always greatly appreciated his contributions here and his interactions
with us, helping us all to learn even more from the generous knowledge that
he shared.

I have watched all of his different videos on YT being a subscriber, also
with great interest.

He interacted with us fairly recently (not sure when exactly, but it was
recent) so definitely a sad surprise and a great loss to a countless amount
of people besides us here.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S