[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] First Light [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] First Light

Hi Chip,

Great to see it running initially without too much trouble.
I'll bet you are relieved it was something simple...
I love the VTTC sound also and the looks of the sparks and if you look very
closely you can see what I call interesting "spiral structures" in the
sparks.

I think I am going to have fire up one of my VTTC's this long weekend
now... been a while and I have been distracted from any coil progress with
some now long running project coils messing with other stuff the majority
of this year so far. May have to finish up a little accessory project for
my one of my VTTC's that I have had parts for since back in February.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S