[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] New VTTC no spark [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New VTTC no spark

Hi Chip,

Quoting Matt:

"2) It looks like you're not using the staccato feature of Steve's design.
Make sure that you connect that side of the tube filament to ground (rather
than through the triac).

Good luck!

Matt Lewis, Fairlee VT"

This is a good suggestion also...Thanks Matt :-)...
I tried looking close at your pictures, but I can not tell... could be
completely missing.
While you are at it, check all grounds of the VTTC again, this is important.
Then try switching grid winding connections if still not working.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S