[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] New VTTC no spark [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New VTTC no spark

The Feedback and Primary coils are wound the same direction. The Secondary
is opposite. I have set a Compact Florescent bulb on the Toroid and cranked
it up. Not one flicker. I do have a breakout point that can be seen in the
pictures. I have swapped out (3) different HV Diodes and I am pretty sure
it is in the circuit the correct direction. I am powering my filament with
a rewound MOT. I get about 10.1 VAC at the socket. Does anyone have other
suggestions/corrections?

I have included a link to a picture of Steve Ward’s print. Thanks Steve..;)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g60HS56ttTWiMF5XLA2cFfJRr1D0WTaT/view?usp=drivesdk