[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] Coil items giveaway/for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Coil items giveaway/for sale

Hello folks,
I was a coiler on this list many years back (Terry Fritz days), and need to
empty my garage/basement. I live in the Chicago area – Evanston to be
precise. I have some home-made toroids, nice secondaries w/ epoxy coating,
spark gaps, a pole pig, 240 motorized variac, a big home-made variable
choke, and some MMCs. Not sure if the MMC’s are viable, mostly I sense
things just need to be dusted off. If you are interested please contact via
list and I would be happy to talk to you.
Best,
Robert
--
Robert Hanford