Shaun it will be here when you want it. I am in no hurry to get rid of it. Its probably been under my workbench for at least 15 years or more. I bought it from D.C. Cox at one of his teslathons. I will take a couple pictures and email them to you tomorrow.
Scott

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 4:13 PM, shaun<snoggle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   That price is fine, working on details (wife). Will let you know soon. I got
a lot of  people with offers. One guy up by you has a 587 pound one think
37kva something like that. My wife would drop a load if I came carting that
home. But if I wanted it I would have it. It's a little much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Kraus via
Tesla
Sent: November 5, 2020 9:44 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Pig and others

 Shaun, I would like $100 obo for the pig. It's a single bushing 10 kVa 14.4
kV. It's never been used for a Tesla coil and was bought as a spare. I have
several and could part with one. I have a few other nice transformers that I
will consider selling as well. a 19 kV 5 or 6 kVa open frame ozone generator
transformer and possibly a 13.8 kV 15 kVa control transformer epoxy potted.
All are 120/240 except the ozone generator transformer that is 240 only.
Also a pair of 12 kV .potential transformers that I'd like to keep for now
but for the right offer.....lol I'm sorry but I really dont want to try
shipping anything for now at least.

Scott

    On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 09:36:54 PM CST, shaun