[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] Stuff F/S [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Stuff F/S

Hi All,
          Have some stuff I have to move on to someone who will use it.
All NST's are Non GFI & iron core transformers. All of these are pick up only in Zip 10541.

1) A matched pair of 12,000 volt @ 60 mA NST's $200 ea, $325 for the pair OBO.

2) Potential transformer, LV side is 120 V, HV side is 13,200. $275 / OBO.

3) 5KVA pole pig with dual bushings. 120/240 secondary, 14,400 Volt secondary. Includes an alumunum dolly with casters so it's easy to move. $300 OBO.

4) 7500 Volt @ 120 mA NST. These are rare birds. $275 OBO. I wouldn't be opposed to shipping this one (plus actual shipping cost)

Payment by Paypal or PMO. I can make pictures available to interested parties. All are clean & fully functional. I might be able to meet up with people in the tri-state & New Hampshire area if Ham radio flea markets get started up again, as I do quite a few of these.

Thanks for looking,

Bob

!
Tesla mailing list