[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Digest, Vol 151, Issue 1 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Digest, Vol 151, Issue 1

Hi Randy,

Interesting item! The tip looks like it might have seen some heat, perhaps from diffuse arc or corona attachment. The rounded cap appears to have had arc attachment as well. My guess would be that they're adjustable tips for an ionization grid for some industrial process. As the cap is screwed out it shields the tip more, reducing the level of ionization.

-Greg