[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] Nottingham UK Gaussfest (teslathon) 2020 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Nottingham UK Gaussfest (teslathon) 2020

Hi,

The UK Nottingham Gaussfest is on on the 18th of April 2020 at Papplewick Pumping Station. Nottingham

If you are thinking of coming or exhibiting this year, please register ASAP. So I can allocate space.

Details are here www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/nottingham-gaussfest/ <http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/nottingham-gaussfest/> and registration for the event is here www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest-registration/ <http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest-registration/>

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested. Especially if they have equipment to demonstrate. Any high voltage equipment is welcome from the 'made from scratch', bought, repaired,broken, to the just interesting.

If you have items to sell that are HV, or electronics based, you are also very welcome as an exhibitor. Any questions, please email me tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

Cheers

   Derek