[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Staccato Board. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Staccato Board.

Hi Chip,

I am giving a link to a couple of pictures.
Are you getting anything that resembles these pictures. One picture is at
minimum PW and the other is maximum PW.

Could you take a picture of what you are seeing on your scope?

Also could we get close up pictures of the whole topside and whole bottom
of your circuit board. Can not guarantee, but we might be able to "see" the
possible problem(s).

Link:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yWdLGUTHY8EexVwL7

And can you also maybe get a couple of scope pictures at a few different
PRF rates?

Kind of like this one picture of mine at a set rate:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TCE9wz5ZBKHeZhG9A

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S