[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Primary cap behavior [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Primary cap behavior

Egads… I need to double the size of my primary power supply.
I currently have 120 mA power… according to javatc, I need a minimum of 60 mA more just to handle what I got.
So much for the “economy size”   lol